Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First post, explaining future adventures

Getting married in 12 days to the love of my life.

In our first year of marriage, we will be moving not just from the NY metropolitan area to Long Beach, California, but also spending some months in Russia, studying theatre in St. Petersburg.

It would make sense to chronicle this journey, and so I am starting this blog.

My hope is to write a little (or a lot!) here every day, not only to record our crazy adventures, but to make myself more comfortable with writing with an audience.

Please leave comments, questions, and feedback! I want to start conversations, keep up with friends all over, and make new ones. I have been a lookie-loo in the blogosphere for far too long, and would love to connect with some of the amazing people that write here on the web every day.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea, which I have stolen!
    Keep writing, Mags. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete