Saturday, June 2, 2012

Late with a post, but here it is!

Today was pretty terrible. I hate crying at work, and I really hate when people who have no idea how to do my job tell me how I am not doing it properly, when I have been doing everything in my power to make the business run as smoothly as possible.

But, I managed to make it through the day without taking any headache meds (trying to save my stomach lining) but it was mostly thanks to some surreptitious Sashiko that I smuggled into the office:

Because I busted out the macro lens for the Sashiko photo (y'all deserve better photos), I decided to take some detail photos of Joan!

Enjoy!



Those eyebrows and ears are microscopic...

Torso shot!

 Just need to finish Joan's books and Pen necklace, and then this girl is good to rule the office!

The evening got significantly better by meeting that boy I like for dinner and a movie; We went to the AMAZING Landmark Loews Jersey to see the original "The Producers," as part of their "Screwballs and Screwups" weekend. I love this theatre-- if my readers are ever in the Jersey City area, they must try to see something at this extraordinary 1920s movie palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment